1. The Booking is an offer by you to acquire the Services from us subject to this Agreement.
2. This Agreement applies to the exclusion of any other terms or subject to which the Booking is made or purported to be made by you. No variation to these terms is binding unless agreed in writing between authorized representatives of you and us.
3. All Bookings must be confirmed in writing using our booking form or email sent to any email address associated with us and signed by your authorised signatory.
4. The Booking will lapse unless accepted by us in writing prior to the Performance Time.
5. All Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to Pick-up Time.
6. Any extra requests or alterations to the Booking not made at the time of the Booking (for example, additional pick-up addresses, change of venue and so on) can not necessarily be complied with by us. However, we will use all reasonable efforts to meet your amended requirements although there may be an increase in the Price to reflect any changes.
7. You may make a Cancellation at any time for a Booking, but any Bookings cancelled between 48 and 12 hours of the Pick-up Time will mean that you have to pay a Price equal to 50% of the fixed Price or 50% of the estimated Price for the Booking using our standard rates for the Services at the relevant time. cancellations giving less than 12 hours notice will forfeit payment in full. "No-Shows" (where a client fails to arrive at an agreed time or place or on an agreed flight, ship, train or other mode of scheduled or chartered transportation) will have to pay the full price of the journey booked plus any additional waiting time and car parking fees incurred where our chauffeurs have endeavored to trace the whereabouts of absent clients
Performances of Services
1. We aim to perform our Services to the highest of standards. Please contact us if you have any issues, complaints, praise or suggestions.
2. Our chauffeurs will use their own judgement to drive at reasonable speeds in relation to the law, prevailing road type and conditions and you may not ask our chauffeur to exceed the speed limit under any circumstances.
3. Unless we have agreed with you that a particular route should be used, our chauffeur may use any route to a destination that in his opinion is the best and most convenient route for driving whether or not it is actually the shortest route.
4. We will use reasonable endeavours to commence the Services at Pick-up Time but time is not of the essence and you must accept performance and pay the Price provided that the Services commence within 60 minutes of the Pick-up Time. Should we fail to commence the Services within 60 minutes of the Pick-up Time for reasons within our reasonable control, you have the right to terminate the Agreement for that Booking and you will receive a full refund of any advance payment and deposit that you have paid to us but we shall have no other liability to you.
5. We have no responsibility or liability to you for any delay in arriving at any destination for any reason after leaving the Pick-up Address.
1. We will transport a reasonable quantity of luggage accompanying Passengers. If however, in the judgement of our chauffeur, the volume or weight of luggage is excessive, then we reserve the right to refuse to transport all or part of the luggage.
2 All property and luggage remains at all times the responsibility of you and the Passengers. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage, no matter how caused, to your property or luggage or those of Passengers.
1. You are expressly held responsible for the behaviour of all Passengers and for informing them of the provisions of this Agreement. You will indemnify us for any losses, costs or expenses caused by any Passenger on demand, whether or not we have first made a claim against that Passenger.
2. In the event that any Passenger is or appears in the opinion of the Chauffeur to be carrying out or attempting to carry out any Unacceptable Behaviour, then we or our Chauffeur may refuse entry to that Passenger to the Vehicle or may terminate the Agreement for that Booking or may cease the performance of the Services even if they are not completed and may require that Passenger to leave the Vehicle. In such circumstances, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, you must still pay to us the full Price for the Booking and we will have no responsibility or liability for any losses or costs to you or any Passenger for any incomplete performance of the Services.
3. You accept responsibility and will indemnify us for any internal or external damage to or loss of the Vehicle or any of our property caused or incited to be caused by you or any Passenger no matter how the damage is caused.
4. You will pay for all cleaning and valet costs for our Vehicle if any Passenger causes any spillage or suffers from illness or in any other way causes the cleanliness of the Vehicle to be of a lower standard than at the Pick-up Time at present our standard "Soiling Fee" is Baht 500 yet we reserve the right to charge extra for any downtime caused by vehicle(s) being taken off the fleet for cleaning.
Prices of Services
1. The Price for the Services is as set out in the Booking, subject to amendment in accordance with this Agreement.
2. Any fixed Price will be increased by an amount in accordance with our standard hourly rate at the relevant time for any delay or increase in the Hire Period ("delay" in the following circumstances: (a) any delay is caused by you or any Passenger for any reason; or (b) any delay is caused by traffic congestion, accidents, weather conditions or any other cause outside our reasonable control.
3. Any amount due in accordance with clause 5 will be added to and form part of the Price.
4. Unless agreed otherwise the Price stated is exclusive of the following which will be payable in addition where applicable: (a) value added tax (which shall be payable by you subject to receipt of a VAT invoice); (b) any road or other tolls or additional expenses such as parking; (c) chauffeur subsistence and accommodation for overnight stays, where applicable, which unless agreed otherwise in the Booking will be charged at our standard rates for overnight stays.
Terms of Payment
1. Full prepayment is required two weeks before commencement of services, with all bank transfer charges / fees to be paid by client. Payment can be accepted by Credit Card through PayPal or by Bank Transfer to our bang account.
2. Where "Account Facility" credit terms have been agreed with you, we will invoice you for the Services provided under each Booking or for any Cancellation at any time after performance of those Services or after Cancellation, as the case may be.
3. Unless agreed otherwise in writing, you must pay all unpaid parts of the Price to us within 14 days of the receipt by you of a proper invoice for the Services.
4. We may charge you interest from the date any payment is due until we receive it at a rate 3% above the base lending rate of Kasikorn Bank PLC from time to time.
5. You may not set off against the Price any sums owed to you.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to meet its obligations under this Agreement (other than a payment obligation) due to any cause outside its reasonable control (a "force majeure" situation), which it must notify to the other party as soon as possible. This Clause also applies where the affected party has reasonable grounds to believe that a force majeure situation is imminent whether or not it has actually occurred at that time.
1. Either we or you may terminate this Agreement or any Booking without liability to the other party by giving notice to the other at any time if: (a) the other party commits a material or persistent breach of this Agreement and does not remedy the breach within 14 days of receipt of written notice to do so where the breach can be remedied; (b) the other party becomes insolvent or is unable to pay debts as they fall due; (c) anything analogous to the foregoing occurs under the law of any jurisdiction in relation to the other party; or (d) either party believes on reasonable grounds that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur to the other party.
2. Termination for any reason will not release you from the obligation to pay us any sums due, including any costs incurred by us in relation to Bookings for Services that are not yet completely or partially performed.
1. We may subcontract, assign or transfer our obligations or rights to a competent third party or to any associated company whether in whole or in part. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations without our written consent.
2. A notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered to the other party's registered office or such other address as may at the relevant time have been notified to the party giving the notice. Delivery may be by hand, email, fax or post.
3. This Agreement sets out the entire understanding of the parties with respect to their subject matter and replaces any prior agreements or understandings or representations (unless fraudulent), whether written or oral. You agree that you will not have any right of action against us arising out of or in connection with any such representations unless fraudulent and that you have not relied on any such representations. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This Agreement does not confer a benefit on any third party and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) are excluded.
5. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, its enforceability in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected and nor shall the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
6. No waiver of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
7. This Agreement and this contract are governed by Thai Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
Quotations & Prices
All rates are quoted net inclusive of Tax and Service charges in Thai Baht or US Dollars at current rates of exchange.
Transfer prices are based on one-way journeys and do not include stops for sightseeing, golfing, site visits, meals, or picking up unspecified passengers enroute without prior acknowledgement by the company.
Up Country trips are restricted to within radius of not more then 140 kilometers from Bangkok, in the event that you need to make a trip beyond the boundary please inquire prior as a surcharge will apply.
- Vehicle Hire
- Fuel Charges
- Entrance Fees
- Expressways & Tollways
- Parking Fees
For road safety reasons we do not recommend road trips lasting longer than 10-hours a day, and always keep in mind that the driver needs a lunch break just like a vehicle needs petrol!
All Travel Network Limited Pte. acts solely as an intermediary between the passenger, his travel agent or tour operator and local airlines, hotels, restaurants, boat companies and ground transportation companies.
While we shall undertake every effort to provide tour arrangements exactly as per our itineraries, we cannot accept any legal liability on behalf of these independent entities in case of any irregularities or other untoward incidents that may occur during travel arrangements in Thailand. All Travel Network strongly suggests that passengers take out adequate private insurance before any trip to Thailand.
All Travel Network also reserves the right to provide alternative accommodation or switch around programs if, due to reasons beyond its control, hotels, flights or any other services as mentioned in the programmes cannot be confirmed. However All Travel Network Limited Pte. will endeavour to find the best possible alternatives in order to maintain the standard of quality of arrangements originally confirmed.
Contact Thailand Limousines to find out what we can do for You - The best private chauffeur driven limousine service in Thailand.